A World Where Everyone Plays by Bernadette Ashby – Book Review
Found in: Reviews
The Simply Music message is simple: We want the whole world to know that they are “musical”. And what better way to share that message than through stories. Stories about:
- A blind person’s journey in becoming a Simply Music teacher
- An autistic child’s ability to musically express themselves through piano playing
- An adult who made the decision to teach before he could even play
- The healing of a stroke victim through Simply Music
The new book release, A World Where Everyone Plays, by Bernadette Ashby, is a collection of inspiring Simply Music stories that will encourage and challenge students, parents, and teachers, alike. It’s for anyone who has ever doubted – it’s a book about achieving dreams and breaking barriers.
Order a copy here.
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Efting Press; First Edition (2011)
- ISBN 978-1-60330-001-8